- exeter tel: 01392 258553
- exmouth tel: 01395 279521
Trusts can be extremely helpful for tax planning and in passing assets down to future generations in an ordered and controlled fashion.
They can be very useful for:
- Providing funds for further education needs for Children
- Providing funds for education of Grandchildren
- Protecting assets from beneficiaries
- Inheritance Tax Planning
There are many different types of trusts are care must be needed in choosing the right one both in terms of what you want and the tax benefits that can arise.
The responsibilities on Trustees and Executors dealing with Estates can be onerous and we at TJ can help in many ways:
- We can help in obtaining probate and in dealing with the various Inheritance Tax Forms and any IHT liabilities.
- We can advise on the most suitable types of trust and on the various duties of Trustees and the tax implications arising
- We can deal with the completion of annual tax returns on behalf of the trustees
- We can help deal with the whole picture.
Contact us today to discuss how trusts can help you and how we can help you as trustee or executor.