- exeter tel: 01392 258553
- exmouth tel: 01395 279521
As a firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers we naturally have an understanding of the issues professional services firms face. We know that one of your biggest headaches can be people issues. Using schemes such as MBO / MBI we can help retain and motivate key employees whilst advising on how to pay them in the most tax efficient way. On the surface these may sound like management issues but financial and tax advice can play a key role.
We can also help on succession issues and the requirements of bringing new people into, and those retiring from professional partnerships, LLPs etc.
We have experience of dealing with solicitors, architects, doctors and other professional practices. We are one ourselves, so we know the problems to be faced, the options available and can help and advise on moving the business forward.
We can provide assistance with following:
- Production of annual accounts and partnership tax returns
- Analysis of forecast and actual performance to assist management
- Management accounts including detailed analysis of income and costs
- Payroll outsourcing to manage your payroll processing needs
- Discussions relating to issues with Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Regular meetings to discuss performance and strategic issues
- Managing Partners’ personal tax affairs
- Tax planning advice on use of allowances and rates
- Advice regarding pensions and tax-efficient investments
If you would like to find out more please contact us to book a free consultation.