- exeter tel: 01392 258553
- exmouth tel: 01395 279521
A common complaint from Directors is that they do not get enough time to spend on core business activities due to excessive ‘red tape’. Consequently they turn to us for help. We can provide peace of mind to Directors that their company is complying with statutory requirements where failure to do so could lead to severe penalties.
We can assist in the following ways:
- Registering the company and changing company names
- Being a named company secretary
- Amending the officers of the company
- Maintaining your company’s register
- Completing your Annual Returns and submitting to Companies House
- Making changes to memorandum and articles of association
- Attending board and committee meetings, preparing and filing the minutes
As your company is unique we would suggest that you contact us to find out how our company secretarial team could meet the specific needs of your business.