- exeter tel: 01392 258553
- exmouth tel: 01395 279521
Thompson Jenner LLP is one of Devon’s leading independent chartered accountants, business advisers and tax consultants providing solutions for businesses, charities and individuals.
We recognise that our actions have an impact on the environment but aim to reduce these wherever commercially possible. We are committed to the improvement of our environmental performance by protecting, conserving and enhancing all aspects of the environment over which we have some control or can influence.
We are also committed to deliver our work in accordance with the relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
In particular we shall:
- Use all resources, including paper, energy and water as efficiently as possible.
- Reduce the waste we produce, reusing or recycling materials wherever possible.
- Use electronic media whenever possible to communicate and to store records.
- Consider the environmental impact of our purchasing and take into account when selecting our suppliers.
- Review and encourage more sustainable travel options, for business travel and commuting.
We will ensure our policy is implemented throughout our firm by:
- Communicating our policy to all employees as well as those working on our behalf.
- Informing all suppliers, contractors and sub- contractors of the requirements of our policy.
- Monitoring our policy and reviewing its effectiveness on an annual basis.
Managing Partner - Thompson Jenner LLP
20th August 2012
Next review date 20th August 2013